Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Get A Haircut and ...

Here's me. Post Haircut. It's the first 'real' haircut I've had in years and yet I'm smiling. Oddly enough, the first question I had that night from a completely new class was, " why do you have long hair?" But it was so tough to describe to them that I actually had MEDIUM hair as far as I was concerned. Sigh...
Ok. I'm smiling, but am I really happy with my new 'doo? M'eh. Honestly, it's only hair and I'll always grow more...or will I?

Here, the truth is starting to show. Look carefully. I'm not as hairy as I seem. Apparently, the hairdresser has told me to part from my righthand side over as I'm balding on that side so I should cover it. You can see it in the picture if you strain your eyes. Otherwise, avoid beef and eat lots of Cabbage and you'll be as hairy as an extra to a Mark Wahlberg sequel.
Ya. I didn't shave. It's compensation for the blad spot... hahahaha. Seriously though. This is the shortest hair I've had in a decade and it was paid for (props to ) Jau-Ruey. DO NOT, under any circumstances, MENTION THIS TO SARAH, my last *ahem errrrr g/f. In fact, if you see her, disregard common curtesy and if necessary only mention that I've contracted syphillitic leprosy and been quarantined to a small island south of Japan. What the hell, it's not my fault women have a bitter gene that men missed out on... hahahahahha Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home