Monday, September 25, 2006

Some software stuff.

So listening to a song you are thinking, "what did he just say?" or maybe "I must be getting old because I can't understand the lyrics..."

Well fear not, now you can listen to the songs and have the lyrics loaded to your computer!

Download Winamp lite and use it as your music player.(Or you can use Windows Media 9 or 10, ack phfft!).

Download Evillyrics.

Cool.

I'm sure I've also gushed over Picasa2 software from Google? Easy, fast, intuitive. You won't look back.

For those American citizens (or those of us savvy enough to use an anonymous proxy...) head over to MailNation.net and get yourself 1000M of email, that's right people a TERABYTE of email... (think Homer Drooling here...)

Hmmm. Me. I started a new job yesterday. They pay well, they have a decent system and four hours of teaching flies by like pies in the sky... sorry slipped into rhyme mode there, must be all the lyrics....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home