Sunday, December 03, 2006

Excitement!

Don't try this at home kids. It's called a T-bone. You see, you get a high school kid looking at his computer at his feet, instead of the road, shooting out in front of a foreigner.
Said Teen. They are not even allowed a license until they are 18, I think this young man is all of 16 or 17. He did me the favor of telling the cops I ran that light waaaayyy back there. He also said he was in the intersection when I supposedly ran the red light. Kinda had to thank him for the obviousness of his lie, because the cops were so disgusted by it they didn't bother to give me the foreigner 'stupidity tax' that usually happens. A 200Can ticket for driving without a drivers license. He'll be paying one of those fines so they had the book out, but they let me off.
This is what a scooter looks like if it's folded, for easy tuck away storage!
In the shop. You can see again the front and the seat are uncomfortable close! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home