Sunday, December 03, 2006

Been hurt worse playing hockey.

Alright, this is called 'road rash'. M'eh. Not much really, just a surface rash that'll heal up in a week. Looks worse than it is, my MEC coat took the most of it for me.
You can't really see this, it's a dooozy of a charlie horse. That's not thigh muscle. But I've been icing it and 'skating it off' as it were.
This looks cool because of the swelling. My forearm is not that big. What's missing is a picture of the pain in my midsection. I hit the pavement before I T-boned him and damn, I do NOT bounce very well. Props to a my full face helmet, though as we all know I've got a hard head anyway. Not to worry as I was at the hospital 15 minutes later and they obviously stitched me up and sent me on my way. So overall, a swollen leg, charlie horse, and some road rash. I'll be fine. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home