Monday, December 04, 2006

3 day update

Hey. It's tough to get a good shot of yourself when you are dripping white blood cells everywhere.
Other arm, almost embarrassing, here. No tone in that flabby arm! What a girly man! I did take the stitches out myself last night, though. I'd post a shot of my charlie horse, but it's anti-climactic as the swelling has gone down and it's not bruising. Have to thank my parents for two things here: 1) good genetics and a fast ability to heal. 2) No b.s. attitude about being hurt. Plus I have my picture from Kiana that always reminds me if she was here she'd be shouting, "Suck it up Princess!" for encouragement... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Roo said...

Sweetie!!!! Taking out the stitches yourself ... I outta ....
But really I just want to kiss you and kiss it better. Make sure you put some cream on the scab and keep it out of the sun. Okay? Glad your Charly horse is gone. I would dearly love to hear Kiana say 'Suck it up, princess' ... two people cut from the same cloth. Love you .... take care...

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home