Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Scooter update

Just a quick pic so you can see what I ride when it's in the unfolded position. This lovely baby is really Helen and Tyler's old scooter and it's awesome - I thank them as the brakes alone have saved me dozens of times in the Taichung miasma that passes for traffic. Everyone thinks it looks new now... The damage wasn't catastrophic to my pocket book either as my mechanic Frank is awesome: speaks English, takes care of me, and has three dogs - no wife. Perfect man's man. hahaha. Seriously, he's has a hatred of 'cheaters' which he'll expound on if you ask him about a vet he went to recently... but the upshot is he would rather drive all the way across town with me and examine my bike than just let some other shop work on it. Usually next day service too. That reminds me, isn't it Dale's birthday?Oops, the Fourth... At least I'm ahead for Mark and Quinne... on the Eighth, right guys? hahahaha Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home