Monday, December 11, 2006

10 Days o' fun

Here's a 10 day shot of the left arm, coming along nicely. I never noticed it before, but pain is a good way to focus on an injury. You just think about where it hurts and let your body do the rest. My roomie noticed the bottom here has healed a lot faster than the top in the last three days. It just hurt more. Now it's as itchy as ants in your pants.
Here's a fun game you can play. Don't put your right elbow down on anything for 10 days. Not a chair, or bed when you are rolling over at night... It's kinda like the 'Buffalo' game, except instead of getting to drink when you screw up, you get to a negative reinforcement of pain, yum! I must be the thickest headed rat in the maze though, cuz I still haven't learned(just put this one down on my computer chair armrest...sigh.) My leg gets better every day with good advice coming from many people. Mostly about stretching for a charley horse. I've been choking back vitamins like crazy too and I'm sure that's helped. But mostly it's the luxury of taking a meditative nap before I hit work. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home